General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! delete account

how can delete my online fido account? I am no longer a fido customer.

sehajdeepk by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10GB bonus added then taken away?

Last week I went to check MyAccount and saw that there was an offer of 10GB bonus available for both of my lines with Fido. I was thinking of how great that is! I added it to both of my lines and waited until next day to check if it was added. The bo...

ezron by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shout out to Customer Service

I just want to give a shout out to Kavya for helping me swap in my Quebec number for a Ontario number. I hated the very idea of reaching out to customer support on a Sunday afternoon. But I had to do it since this was sort of important and I kept run...

RajD by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Poor service after payment made to old account

I was retained by Fido in Jan2021. My bill was sent on Jan 26 2021. I made a payment of $109.81 however it was applied on old account this happened while I was speaking with a customer service agent. She changed my account details and said will make ...

Daisy7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes