General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Credit Evaluation Failure

I click "add a new line" a few times in my account, just tried to browse some tablets available. This alert message comes up and and ech time I click "add a new line" again it won't let me continue. What happen? Did I get hit on my credit score? I di...

bbbxxxx by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unclear promotion

Hi, I wanted to go with a promotion that prompted on my portal only problem is that there is contradictory information. I want to make sure that I get unlimited calling Canada Wide but I seeUnlimited Canada Min 3 vs Unlimited Evenings and Weekends vs...

boudou65 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Potentially Leaving FIdo

Hi, I've been a customer for Fido for many years. I'm wanting to upgrade my phone since the one I have now is a few years old and I have paid it off and am now only paying for data each month. Rogers has a much better deal on the phone that I want to...

SARALYPOP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido can't resolve a simple issue

Let me start off by saying that I have been a Fido customer for many years and the servivce over the years has been getting progressively worse.  It varies from not understanding due to language barriers, excessive long waits on the telephone and fin...

Horrible Experience

I tried to add a line to my account for my sister and get her a new device. I decided to get the iphone 7, as it was under the fido payment program.However, when I added the line and ordered the phone, I waited a couple weeks and the sim card arrived...

tonyong4345 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes