Complaint about billing after accepting phone offer

SOLVED
Jagjinder
I'm a Participant Level 1

Last month I call fido customer service and ask to upgrade my phone, She offer me a pre certifide s9 for Monthly payment of $10. because it was an early upgrade so she said I am a loyal customer and i have an offer that if i upgrade my phone earlier I would get upto $200 for my last phone cradit so i need not to pay for my last phone to upgrade with new phone. so my monthly plan suppose to be 45 for my plan+ 10 For phone+45 setupfee-$5= so approximately 95 dollar and i am surprise to see $221 on my bill. Only fido could give you surprises!

Accepted Solution

Re: complaint

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Jagjinder! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. We like to keep the negative surprises to a minimum!

As we'll need to access your account to see what happened, I recommend you contact us here for support with that. Alternatively, you can also request a PM from the community for assistance.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPhilippe

Hey @Jagjinder! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. We like to keep the negative surprises to a minimum!

As we'll need to access your account to see what happened, I recommend you contact us here for support with that. Alternatively, you can also request a PM from the community for assistance.