General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! cancel plan

i dont have time to call fido, as the helpline is often busy and i need to wait on the phone for an hour for a representitive to assist me so maybe ill get some answer here. i bought an iphone with a 2 year plan contract at fido in august 2020. every...

mb0440 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam text

I received a text today from the number 1-438-700-7498. The text said my name, and the composer presented himself as an employee of the Plaza Côte-des-Neiges branch. The purpose of the text is to tell me I am eligible for an update, and there is a li...

Nadege11 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Prepaid Mastercard

Hello, I signed up and have had Fido Internet since Nov 2020 and have yet to recieve my Fido Mastercard. I've checked my inbox, spam folder and Fido account page and I haven't seen anything relating to it. Can someone help me out or tell me what I sh...

luked1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delay on receiving SMS

It has been a few days since I were aware of the issue. It takes 10 to 30 minutes to receive a verification code from login websites, not from the same sender, from different senders I experienced same issue. There was delay on receiving my friends' ...

stan25zh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes