cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I change my address for my returned refund cheque?

jtlee
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I received an email that my refund cheque was returned because of the wrong address.

I need to change my address but there is no menu, any agent in the Live chat 

I don't understand why should I got this email after 2 months after moving...

interaction ID I1679528743 

1 REPLY 1

Hi jtlee, sorry to hear that you had your refund cheque returned because your address changed. Two months is a long time, but the post office having delivered it and then having the current resident send it back because of your move, then receiving it at Fido and then..... It takes a lot of time to pass through many stages.

Having said that, if calling Fido doesn't work for you then try reaching out to the service representatives on Twitter or Facebook and they should be able to get it straightened out for you.

I moved a while back and didn't change my address with the post office so a lot of my important mail was redirected back to sender. My lesson was to pay for my mail to be sent to my new address until I could contact everyone. This may not be something you want to do, but it's a good option if you have important correspondence coming in the mail.

So, give the CSR's a holler on social media and you should get it done. Have a great evening