General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Changing phone plan

Due to Covid, I don't travel as much any more. A lot of my data is unused. Is it possible to downgrade to a plan with 500MB from my 4GB? My contract ended a couple months ago. 

Leslie123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! We made a mistake on long distance calls

Dear Fido, Please accept our most sincere apologies. We have 1000 minutes long distance calls in our plan. But last month due to personal issue my wife have made lot of calls to india. Calls are made only to her mom and sister. So that it crossed our...

ursmuthu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live chat queue about pathetic and waste of time

I was in the queue for live a chat agent for about 55mins. After i got my turn, the agent then asked me to fill out a form for verification. I filled the form but the agent took about 20 mins to verify and in then end told me there is issue going on ...

07altafm2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change in Billing

Hi I am in 2 year plan with Fido. I was under the impression that the discount provided on my plan is for 2 years of contract but Fido increased the charges back to normal plan amount. Under any contract, the amount stays same. Please let me know whe...

chchandrika by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My sms is not working

So I got the new I phone today and I have switched from bell to Fido . I can't receive any texts though. Apple support says to contact Fido but Fido's customer support is now closed. I can receive calls and I can send texts , but I don't receive the ...

Michael1313 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes