General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Value Pack isn't what I expected

I've got today the invoice and the ValuePack just got up from $7 to $10/month.When I called this was explained by CSC but the site is no info, just Vicemessage add-on.Can someone please let me know what's happening with Fido?I feel rubbed by not advi...

4gerry by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Chat Secure Form not going through?

Recently I've tried using Fido's support chat for adding new lines, and everytime I fill out the secure form, the agent tells me they didn't receive it and tells me to try filling it out again. I'm on a mac(m1) and I've tried both Safari & Chrome. An...

jgrewal1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

WRONG EMAIL

I recive two emails, one is told me that my wireless service has been canceled and one says a iphone has been return from me. But both thins I hadn't do, I never buy wireless service and iphone. Does someone meet similar thing and know why it happens...

AzureS by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes