General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Great Service

I had the best experience with Fido today. So I was late to pay my Bill in February and I got charged with extra suspension fee. I did not know if Fido could remove those charges as I payed my bill later on. I had a call with Credit Operation team. I...

Mankiran_1-1616876065492.png Mankiran_2-1616876070034.png
Mankiran by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido store service performance

Was waiting outside Bathurst/Rutherford Fido store for 40 minutes  on March 27 2021 from 11:30 am till 12:30 pm to return the equipment without any result. Was no line ups or any sign of activity inside. Staff are incompetent or dont care. Next door ...

Smko1102 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AGENT OFFERED ME WRONG INFORMATION TO MAKE SALE

Hi there,  I have to complain about the agent from customer solutions who gave me the wrong information about the $15 discount on iPhone 12 pro. He gave me a discount, but when I reach them back after reading the email. They said they can do nothing ...