General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! 5G bonus data

I got 5GB bonus data last year but I just found that the bonus was expired.  Was it not permanent? 

wendy1993 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Referral?

I received a referral. I clicked on the referral and tried to purchase a plan. When i got to the end it crashed. So i lgged back the next day and was successful. Now when i click on the referral link to complete my referral 50 dollar redemption it sa...

NoFNusername by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to receive inbound calls

I've recently switched to Fido for my mobile services about 1 month ago and since then I have been unable to receive any inbound calls. Anyone that tries to call me says they are unable to hear a ringtone and it goes straight to voicemail. I've tried...

InderSinger by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Followed up x3; no resolution, nothing!

This is directed towards the 'Office of President'. I have been following up regarding an issue with a service fee for the last 2+ months. I cancelled this service months ago, but I was getting charged. I have already called and chatted with few reps...

ma168 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes