General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Sorry something went wrong error during downpayment

Hi there, i  got stuck in while i was doing my new device downpayment. when i was done with my payment of iphone 12 pro that amount was deducted right away from my credit card but at the same time i go this "Sorry something went wrong" message.    Ca...

Lovableminks by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

April shinnanigans left me without any data phone service for 2 full days...now my bill is out of control due to all extra data fees..inconsistent data services continue to plague ALL brand new equipment (in service could NOT help with IPhone 11 so I...

Susanwolf by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong advice. Wrong information

Hello I called Fido 2 weeks ago and spoke to Christina, a Fido customer service representative, to ask if I had any amounts owing on my phone. The Fido App confirms that I had zero, so I called and Christina also confirms that I had zero to pay for t...

Wsaleh33 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Directly Contacted For Fido Services - Fraud?

I had been contacted the other month about upgrading my phone at a specific place in my City and today once again inquiring about my services, and I am just wondering if Fido has representatives at Fido stores contacting out their customers directly ...

The_Real_D by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

question about billing for mobile plans

I recently just got the fido payment plan, and I cant find any information on when ill recive my bill. (i have not yet recived my phone- just ordered it today) will the bill show up on the same day as i set up my phone, or later?  By show up I guess ...

danniflach by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes