General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Was promised different deal than provided

On the phone i was given a different deal by custiner service agent but they sent a big bill including the price of phone which was promised for $0 bill down payment. Total fraud they have done. Now they are saying it was mistake.. and cannot correct...

Very High phone bill for daytime minutes

Hi Customer Service, I'm writing this as a desperate move. I recently joined an internship program. As in the current working environment my work was remote so all of my overage minutes were from my colleagues who called me assuming I had unlimited m...

JenL29 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Spoofing

So today I received 10 different calls from numbers all starting with (403)397 starting at 7am until 3:30pm.  If I run a reverse number search they are all cellphone numbers operated by Fido. I didn't answer any of them,  but later (blocking my numbe...

ShaunaS by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes