General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

On line phone promotion?

Fido had an on line promotion for a $200.00 credit on phones.  I tried accessing the website for approximately 8 hours.  I called customer service twice and also spoke with 3 on-line chat adgents.  Every rep said they couldn't offer the promotion, it...

Sanca by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Exclusive in app offer

and find a way I have been offered an extra 5 GB for being a loyal customer when I tap through the app and on to the website there is no sign of this exclusive offers. This is quite frustrating. Can you either remove this offer or allow me to take it...

Esiotrot by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

FIDO let go 20 years customer and 4 phone line

As a 20 years FIDO customer try to reach out for new phone and really disappointed with the 611 customer support , they said they just let go a 15 years old customer so we are not Valued to FIDO....Anyway Does Fido offer retention plans to offer long...

Ballchai1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

FIDO - Tower coverages not sufficient

Hi Folks,  I fish and guide all the time.  Ten years ago my fisher crew wanted me to share experiences.  I moved up river in the Miramichi area near Sunny Corner area to fly fish Striped Bass and Salmon.  Couldn't believe that my cell phone did not h...

gadgetmda by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Billing and Awful Customer Service

I am with fido from 2017 and paying 45/month only for GB data. However i used to get $5 discount every month. It was ended on august and i didnt know that. Once i got the bill i requested several times and waster hours and hours but no agent provide ...

mdsalekur by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes