cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notification payments

ikm
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

If anyone has been with or has bell services.  Their bill statement has an area where you can notify them that you made a payment.  Why doesn't FIDO have and or is it because fido enjoys sticking it to their clients in additional fees? I'm so sick of making a payment thru inter-banking and waiting for the bank to post it. Then my payment is late as fido says. My account ents in a year, just waiting to pay the phone off early next so I can switch to freedom. over 10 plus years, a loyal customer but all shenanigans fido charges. So tired of paying thousands to a blood-sucking company that doesn't help with overall trying help save money on their account but trying to increase another deal with a bigger over cost in the long run. Early next year I'm done. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @ikm! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Thank you very much for your loyalty and your feedback!

Right now, if we don’t receive payment of the amount due on your account by the Required Payment Date stated on your bill, we charge a Late Payment Charge that is accrued on a daily basis. You will be charged for every day your payment is late, until the date you fully pay your balance due. If you're paying via internet banking, please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the funds to reach us.

To help avoid any late fees, we suggest registering to pre-authorized payments. If you're interested, you can find out how to do that here.

Also, if you're looking to save money on your monthly costs, you can contact us here or request a PM from the community for assistance with that. We'll be happy to check-out your options.

I hope all that helps!