General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! New Exclusive Fido Offer??

Hi everybidy, I have a question. Fido suggested me a new exclusive plan but instead of writing Unlimited CanadaWide Minutes - in the new offer is writen Unlimited Canada min3 , then in more detail at the bottom of the page there are some explanations...

Niki85 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Activating new sim card

Hello, I had a Samsung Galaxy S9 Smartphone from FIDOAbout a month ago I upgraded my smartphone to a pre owned certified Samsung Galaxy S20Obviously my device came with a new sim card,however; when I had trouble activating new sim card #,  I called a...

shantih6985 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Fido xtra

I feel like Fido is selective on winners I enter every contest every day and never wins

Jul20 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shout out to an amazing representative (SIKANBER)

Shout out to Sikanber, the representative from Fido who I spoke to on the phone minuts ago about ending my contract. I have had the best customer service so far over the phone with the representative Sikanber from Fido .He was very understanding of m...

Hedieh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes