General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Defective telephone purchased from Fido

I purchased a telephone at a cell phone booth in a Costco store a little over a week ago. I was asked to continue shopping within the store and return in an hour to pick up the phone after it was set up: I did not see the cell phone in its origi...

James38 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Very poor reception in Ajax

Very poor reception of Fido Network in the center of Ajax just east of Scarborough I am tired of Fido see I submit the photo here too with no tower or only one tower bar 

Screenshot_20200925-102215.png

Resolved! Cannot receive google verification codes via SMS

Hi,   Until Sunday morning, I was receiving my google verification codes via SMS completely fine. But on Monday, I tried to sign onto gmail and I never received the SMS. I have several gmail accounts all linked to the same phone number and I've never...

uyfytd by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to receive Bank of America's authorization code by SMS ?

Unfortunately, i can not receive Bank of America's SafePass code by text message.    From BofA website:   " Verifying your mobile number helps protect your account security.To verify your ***-***-**** mobile number, we need to text you an authorizati...

DavidWu by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes