General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! question about "Keep my existing plan"

Hello, I want to upgrade my phone but with my existing plan. My existing plan was a special offer a few year ago, which had 1000 min long distance call with selected countries. But when I upgrade my phone in My Account, choose "Keep my existing plan"...

yaozong by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove temporary suspension

HeyI am out of canada. So I added temporary suspension on my fido mobile but now I want to remove suspension but I am not getting network of fido on my mobile. It shows no service. So how can i solve this issue.? Thank you

margesh18 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reception issues

I've been struggling with network reception issues, spoke with customer care agents, but they were not able to resolve it, it's incredibly frustrating to hold on with this issue, will I ever get a resolution, if so I need a manager follow up with me.

BYK by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying collection

Hi,I left Canada 1 year ago and cancelled my Fido plan about 4 months ago. They sent my $288 bill to NCRi, which I'm willing to pay to get it off my chest. But people say that NCRI won't budge after getting your money so I'm wonder if there's anyway ...

ByDanny by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing Voicemail Access Code Doesn’t Work

Hi, I forgot my access code for my voicemail and I tried to change it. I called the number, changed the access code and the robotic voice told me that it was changed "successfully". However, I tried to use my new access code and it didn't work. I tri...

BrosBros by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes