General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Return Label Still not Received

Hi, I called fido customer support today to return an iPhone SE I ordered at fido.ca, they told me that they will send me the return label via email, but I still haven't got it? I am a little worried because the 15 days return policy might be over be...

cjyskd by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Merging Fido Accounts

Hi There,   My wife and I both have monthly phone plans under separate account numbers.   I've read a few posts, and know it's possible to merge our accounts into one number.   But if we do so, can she retain her name as the caller ID attached to her...

Luker by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Name display not working

Hello,   I'm having issues with my name display feature. It was added to my plan a few months ago but it is not working. I have talked to customer service and the suggestions they provided did not work (They removed it from my plan, readded it, reset...

Chris87 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes