General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Credit report showing charged off

I had samsung s8 from fido in August 2018 and in november 2019 fido executives educate me that I have to pay 280 dollars for s8 if I want to have samsung s10 plus and I had done the same i pay 429 dollars in december 2019 and got s10 plus but my equi...

JayDeol_1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fee to change phone plan?

I just financed a new phone with minimal data plan. I received a message that I could change to a plan that's $5 cheaper, but offers more data. Would I be charged a "downgrade plan fee?" or would this be considered an upgrade since I'm buying more da...

BC1009 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call goes to nowhere

Dear Fido,your service is a disaster. I've been your customer for more than 5yrs, I pay you $188 monthly for 4 x cell phones and a home phone but today was a last bit to overfill the cup of my patience. Three days ago we've been back from vacations i...

furyCustomer by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Voicemail feature language barrier

We've had our cell phones for the 2 year contract and we are half way thru (1yr) we live in Quebec but don't speak French and our voicemail is in French and it's difficult to understand since our first language is English, we haven't been able to fol...

MarNat by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Been w/Fido since 1993 - my "offer" was NOT an offer...

On August 13, 2020, I received the following text from Fido: "Hi XXXXXXXXX, it's Fido. We love having you as a customer. And to prove it, we'll shave up to $100 off the remaining balance of your current device so you can upgrade early to a new phone ...

CB10-4 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes