General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Negative balance on final bill

it could be over paid or not paid lose credit which one is this for my case'   my case is happened when i cancelled at Feb 23, 2018   so i don't know any reason   i can see bill history until April 23, 2018 and january was paid normally,    from feb ...

Resolved! Pdf download Iphone

Have a new iPhone XS and trying to download my Fido bill in pdf format. It seems to work ok but then I  can't find the stupid file. Where the heck is the file after download?   Thanks Mike 

Proac by I'm Qualified Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Billing boo boo

Oh no Fido. I  return to the fold and got the IPhone XS with the $20 monthly cost. Lo and behold I see my first bill and I'm charged the full $53.55 not $20. If this isn't rectified I'll be returning this device.   Thanks Mike 

Proac by I'm Qualified Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to block 411

On this statement, I was floored to see a charge of $4.95 for line item "Dir Assist". It said I called 411 on Aug 31. I looked through my phone log and while it does show that there was an outbound call, I certainly did NOT make this call. My phone l...

akoppknocks by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes