General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Porting number in with online ordering

Hi all!   I am currently having one line with Fido (with iPhone 7 Plus for another 12 months) Decided to port my number in from another carrier and want to save on activation fees. How will the porting process look like?   Is this order os the steps ...

chemistua by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Credit Inquiry from Fido - Score took a big hit!

A few days ago, my bank alerted me to a new credit inquiry from Fido and the credit report showed a huge drop in credit score.I only have Fido home internet, and have had it for months. I did not sign up for new products or services, did not fail to ...

user_person by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Plan but Offer not on Account Holders Profile

I am on a family plan, not as the account holder. On the Fido app, my messages showed I can update my current plan and gain 20gb at the same price. However, when I select this an 'Alert' pops up saying "the data entered does not match the Account Hol...

mckayyyla by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes