General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How to escalate complaint?

14 days ago I switched my daughter over to a FIDO plan after speaking to a GREAT csr.  It went downhill from that point.  The sim card was to be sent to her (studying in another province).  It was sent to me instead.  Upon receipt of the card I spoke...

Colm15 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Misunderstanding of long distance charges

I am posting this here because I cannot find an email for fido support anywhere on this website. This actually is for fido management and preferraby private but I can’t find their support email anywhere and I was already on the phone for 90 minutes w...

Steve0 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

RCS not showing on my samsung A

Hi there, i hope i can get some quick help as to why RCS features is not enabled. i don't even see chat features or the advanced tab. i have two types of messages: text and multimedia.  Thank you

pimanbouk1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change plan

You provided the option to change plans online which is great during this time. There were "exclusive deals" that were being offered under my account so I proceeded to do so multiple times since it kept giving me an error and telling me to "contact u...

Angela_M by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes