General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! call history

hi, i am in small problem can you help me out to delete few numbers from my call history that comes with billing details please let me know. Can anyone please help its urgent....?

Bhatti12 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer complaint

Today I had worst customer service experience with Fido. I have used Fido more than 10 years, it never happened like this before. I phoned in and it sound the service rep is in outdoor environment and sound like he is eating while on the phone with m...

Roy03 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi-Fi Calling being disabled/not registering correctly

Hello, I have an LG G7 Thinq, purchased from Fido in 2019, on a plan that includes data. Due to poor cell reception where I live (in Victoria, BC) I have to use Wi-Fi Calling when at home, otherwise the reception makes the phone useless. However, the...

AshArcher by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Voicemail feature language barrier

We've had our cell phones for the 2 year contract and we are half way thru (1yr) we live in Quebec but don't speak French and our voicemail is in French and it's difficult to understand since our first language is English, we haven't been able to fol...

MarNat by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes