General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Suspicious Activity/Unable to Receive SMS/Calls

Hello Fido Community, I am reaching out to see if anyone's gone through the same issue. It's a bit of a long one so here it goes: About a month ago I received a text from Fido informing me that there is a request for my number to be ported and if I d...

J91 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Temporarily Suspend overseas

Hello,I am currently overseas and hence I cannot call the customer service. I would like to temporarily suspend my account for 6 months. Who should I contact in order to do this? Thank you!

More billing issue

Hello,     I recently purchased a phone. They offered me the phone for 20$/month. However, my first bill has come up with original full price of 65$/month. Can someone please help.

Nikhilg333 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

intermittent hotspot issues

I often use my Fido Data Only plan as a hotspot in my vehicle.  Sometimes while parked and sometimes while driving.  There are never more than 2 devices connected, but I often find that while my devices remain connected to the hotspot, the internet i...

marcaccioc by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile number spoofed

I suspect that my mobile number has been spoofed.  Someone called me claiming that they received a call from my device.  I never called anyone.  I even verified in my call log.  If my number has been spoofed, what can be done?  Are there any security...

howie381 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes