General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Phone upgrade end of term question.

I received a text stating that I could get an iPhone 12 mini for $5 a month, with a promotional credit of $29.50/month. I'm keeping my old plan, and phone, and wanted to give the iPhone 12 to my son, for when he graduated into high school. I just wan...

Canuckled by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to make phone ring longer (or temporarily disable voicemail)?

There are times when one really NEEDS to take a call and not let it go to voicemail. However, depending on the situation sometimes I can't get to/pick up the phone quickly enough.Is there a way to either set the phone to ring longer, or to disable th...

Kubda by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat Line

4 Nov 2021 what I cannot understand with your Chat Line is that they can only help out clients with postpaid accounts. What more effort do they have to make to deal with pre-paid clients account?

Leeping010 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Online Bank transfer

I made an online bank transfer on the 1st Nov 2021 to my account with Fido.I checked my payment statement,Fido does not show credit to my account of the amountsurely Fido should open up a support email line for complaint to be lodged.

Kungfu010 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes