General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Leave Fido

I got my line connection in October and l was told that you will get credit of service fee credited in second bill but it didn't happened.Due to certain emergency I am going out of Canada and want leave Fido but no one is picking the call neither at ...

Prakhar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! keep phone number and plan when switching provinces

I'm going to be moving from BC to Alberta in the near future. I want to be able to keep my phone number and my fido plan when I do. Am I able to do that?  I've had my number for 40+ years through various providers. I can see changing area codes.thank...

Grevious by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fraud

I recieved an email saying I ordered an Iphone 12 pro max when I rarely even use my fido app.  It started at 1 am in the morning yesterday when I recieved a bunch of email from 100+ subscription email. I checked all the emails then I saw an fido emai...

Ivan16 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Error for online order and upgrade pending

I did an online order for an iPhone 12 mini (black Friday deal) and got an error message. I tried again and it said that the upgrade is pending, but I did not receive any confirmation email. How can I check if the status of the order went through? 

Anniehoang17 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Better deal 3 weeks late…

3 weeks ago picked up a new iPhone 12 mini 64g from Fido on a great deal. $20/month. Only black available... Today I notice 124g mini available in all colours for less than $18 a month郎

Emmo by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes