General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't login in into My Account (WEB) and finish transaction.

I'm an old customer who ported to another company a couple of years ago and decided to go back to Fido. Tried to buy a new plan but can't finish the transaction because the system asks me to log in to my previous account and I get a constant warning ...

OKKO88 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems making changes to account.

Long story short yesterday was cyber Monday(29/11/21). I called Fido and waited 3hr to get a hold of someone(no issues as I understand it's busy). When the fella answered he was very nice and was happy to help with what I wanted to have done. Basic...

Resolved! Phone Bill After Cancellation

I cancelled my Fido account on November 27. The last bill I received was generated on November 22, which as it states is for the period of November 23 - December 22. Technically, I only used 5 days out of a possible 30 during that period. I have not ...

jgrsnts by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leave fido worst customer service in the world

I tried to contact customer service about my account that it's still open even though I'm not client anymore! I found out that I'm still being charged. I asked why they haven't sent me an email or by mail with all detail about the account being close...

David2017 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Rep Hung up on Me

Well that wasn't very pleasant.. I am a returning customer who had been with Fido for 4 years, currently with Koodo for 2 years Last Friday, I went into a Fido store last to get Google Pixel 6. They told me there is something wrong with my old accoun...

hangilyi1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes