cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A hard inquiry was made on my credit report by Fido Solutions??

deepsingh
I'm a participant level 2

Hey, 

I recently switched provinces and I see a hard inquiry on my credit report, why was there a hard inquiry on my credit report?

5 REPLIES 5

FidoNajat

Hey @deepsingh! that doesn't sound like us. Please feel free to contact us through one of our channels and we'll be happy to help you.

deepsingh

Hey @FidoNajat, the name on the Inquirer was "FIDO SOLUTIONS", is that not you folks or there is some other Fido Solutions that we should be aware of?

Hey @deepsingh! Philippe here.

That certainly does seem like it. If you recently activated a new account with us, the credit bureau evaluation is a hard inquiry on your credit file. There will be no credit bureau evaluations for subsequent line activations on your account once you become a customer however.

If you have any furhter questions or concerns, I would recommend contacting us using the methods found in the link above so we can take a closer look.

Hey deepsingh! Najat here. It sounds good, hopefully the situation will come to a resolution quickly.

deepsingh

Hey, I have contacted FIDO and it looks like a case has been opened with Transunion regarding reversal of the inquiry, I'll contact there again this week regarding the status.