General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

My Fido bad experience

I had a bad experience with Fido customer service two months ago when I came to Canada as a student and needed a SIM card. When I was unsure about a cheap one for students, I asked the customer service about Fido's cancellation policy. She said there...

Mitra0064 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being on hold & terrible tech support

I've had the same issue of weak data signal since the summer (it's now December). They've tried to reset by LG G6. They've enabled WiFi calling (supposed to help with phone & data when the signal is weak). But I live in the middle of suburbia of sout...

Deanna99 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Office of the President Contact Information.

Hi there,I would like to get in touch with the office of the president. I purchased a certified pre-owned Iphone 11pro. The day I received my phone, the microphone on the speakerphone wasn't working. When I called, the same day, I was told by Fido th...

Madala by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to block a phone number?

Since acquisition of my new phone with Fido (since May 21, 2012), i started to receive calls from 1-877-866-9930.  They hang-up as soon as I answer and once it shipped me ``on hold``!  I believe it could be a spam call, therefore I wish to block thei...

Fergie by I'm a participant level 1
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes