cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to show data usage stat on the website after data is paused?

dcerge
I'm a participant level 2

As it turns out the website cannot display a line's current data usage stats in case all available data has been used. This prevents me to look at when I run out of data and what was data usage around that time. This is very inconvenient as I have to keep in mind to go and look at the stats when they become available. Is there a way to improve the website functionality and show stats any time a customer needs it? 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoRania

Hey @dcerge,

Thanks for your feedback!

Just to clarify, are you unable to view your data usage after using your additional data bucket?

dcerge

Hi, it seems that I cannot see data usage at all. I click on the "View Usage & Manage"  and I see how much data remains but I do not see stat on how much data I spent on daily or ideally hourly basis.

For me it is important to undertand when and how much of data was used to identify source of the data usage in the volume I did not expect. 

P.S. Though, I can see data usage by days when I click "View & Manager Bill" but at this time I can only see usage till September 17th while I am supposed to have access already to the period that ends October 17th. 

Hi there Smiley 

Data used per day is only available on your invoice Smiley

Hope that help! 

dcerge

Hi, thanks for your reply but I know that. My initial post was about fido.ca website not displaying data usage for the current period so I have to wait till the billing cycle ends and the stats becomes available. It is very convenient for users. Plus, when I click on the button "View Usage & Manage" button I expect to see usage (!!!) and not how much data remaining.

Initially, I created the post just because I could not find any other way to provide my feedback on the fido.ca usability and viewing data usage stats in particular.

P.S. To be honest, the website needs a lot of improvements from my user's viewpoint.

Hey @dcerge! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our services.  We send you a usage notification once you reach 90% of your plan data to give you information at the most relevant time to understand how much data you have used and if your current plan still meets your needs. You can also check your device settings to find out which of your apps are using  most of your data. We hope this helps.