General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

"Emergency calls only"

Since 2 weeks, my son's phone is showing up "emergency calls only" all of a sudden.  Once restarted it works for some time and then goes to this "emergency calls only".  His phone is a Samsung Galaxy A71 from Fido, bought in Jun2020.

srinif1do by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Purchase online

Hi, I have recently upgraded my iPhone 6s with a small plan to a iPhone 7 medium plan. I went through the whole online purchase thing and i confirmed the order, but I see no information about the order on my account and no email as been sent. There i...

Merging two accounts

Today I ported my Koodo number to Fido. I already have two other lines with Fido. I did this in store and the employee accidentally created another account in my name instead of adding a line to my Fido account. I now have two separate accounts and d...

Candy2 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to view main account

I have to lines on my account & I would like to view the main account that my name is under unfortunately I'm logged in as the other account plz help 

Creeper76 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes