General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

unprofessional agent

I have been using online chat for numerous times and solved my problems flawlessly. Well, not this time! Our conversation was less than a minute or 2. Daniel asked what my problem was, then said he cannot solve this and transfer me to someone else!. ...

diaries by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

3GB data plan only

Hi Support, How do I prevent receiving calls from a data plan only plan?  I'm getting charged $1 for incoming call but I'm not even using it.  I have no way to contact Fido support during their Covid pandemic but through Community for help. Thanks!

Kwongkm by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Exclusive offer that's better than i JUST got?!

I took advantage of a great deal on Black Friday, got the new phone I wanted and a plan that is fine. Today i noticed I have an Exclusive offer in the app that's better than the one i just signed up for. What gives? Here's what I got: 4 G /$45 monthH...

anothername by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for service never used

I am a FIDO customer since 2013. I ordered a SIM card online. I never received the SIM CARD as it was sent to wrong address. I called FIDO and Sim was reissued and Fido Case # C161343999 was generated. I received the new SIM card on Dec 12th, custome...

aziz2k4 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Returning A Phone

I upgraded my phone from Fido's website along with a new plan and I wanted to know if I was eligible for a refund despite already activating the new SIM card. It hasn't been a week yet, only a few days. If I am, how does the return process work? How ...

Bobby25 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes