General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Sms to email scam

HI: I recieved a text today saying that it was from Fido adn that I had mail. If I wanted to have this forwarded to me through SMS I needed to reply yes to the text. I stupidly did so and now realize that it was a scam. I have blocked the number on m...

CQ2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New Interac Spoof via text message

I received an SMS message directing me to Interacfido.com to claim a credit I supposedly got from Fido. The source of the message was 1-902-986-1165. Seems it is a phishing or scam attempt to get my banking information. On the surface it looks legit ...

bobC1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Incorrect monthly device pricing

I got the Samsung s20 Fe on black Friday and it was $10 per month for 24 months. I received my first bill and got no promotion discount. I logged a hardware adjustment case but they only changed it to $20 per month. 

Polar24 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My fido number shows as VoIP

I am trying to set up a coinbase account. They require a phone verification. Once I enter my fido cell number, coinbase rejects it and flags it as Voip. I contacted coinbase to let them know this is a cell phone with Fido being the provider and they ...

MM77 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido package

   just wondering if this is real. i never ordered and confused bcus they have my actual address, it's an old one but still. i used the shipping website and it's there's an actual package thing.

F7FDF930-564C-44A9-B296-C6745AF0A101.png DDCAEA68-1168-4AA5-9B84-5883CE589811.png 2EC95B7B-6EA8-4BD5-B78F-535A8D6535D8.png
kiizis by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes