General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Bad experience

Hi,I’ve been with Fido now for over 8 years. I always pay my bills on time and would consider myself to be a good customer for Fido to have.i recently was considering upgrading my iPhone 6 to an iPhone X; unfortunately to be able to do this and get t...

dtibar by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Voicemail

Hello, I am receiving voicemail messages direct into my inbox without the phone ringing or showing a number called from. Is there a way to stop this or should I deactivate my voicemail? If so how would I do so? The voice mail is always in Chinese and...

Dabmedia by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Moved

I have moved  and have now been getting charged with roaming charges and had Telus cut my phone off for a month.  I don't  get it. I have tried to change my number online and it tells me there are no available numbers in my new area so what am l to d...

LDC66 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! International Roaming

HelloWhile I am travelling to Asian Countries, I just need the flow of text messages to be on.  Will receiving a text message (usually PIN for Financial Transactions) incur any International Roaming charges on my mobile.Curently, I have PostPaid serv...

FTJ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reactivate cancelled account

few weeks ago i cancled my services with fido. I paid everything and i left the counrty. however it turns out my bank account is still connected to my number and i can't do anything about it, is it possible to bring back my number again? its been onl...

LODEEKH by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes