General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Unsatisfied with winback

I have been very frustrated with Fido's capacity to handle win back customers. I just came back on a win back deal and was advised that I was able to add multiple lines for my family on the same promotion. I have had no success at all to get in conta...

Vinn by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Bonus Data

I signed up for new line of $50 6gb data plus 3 gb bonus and $10 off for 24 months. Yesterday my bonus data automatically changed to 6 gb and my account shows I have 12gb data Can this be a system error?

iamhayer by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Regarding international call charges

Hi, I am new to fido. Its been over a month I am using fido. The day when I bought the plan along with the phone XS, I was told by a customer service representative over the phone that fido will give me 1000 mins international free per month on top o...

Guneet1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! About mobile bills please reply me.

Hello. I thought I paid all my mobile bills. And as you see the pictures, it shows my current balance is $0.00.But the detailed payment amount below is shown differently($48.45?). What does it mean? Why? What am I suppost to do? Thanks for your help.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.42.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.42.28 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 12.01.28 PM.png
BomiWoojoo by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsatisfied with Fido Winback - what is a delayed promotion?

I have been extremely frustrated with Fido at the moment.  Before porting out from Fido, I made NUMEROUS calls to Fido requesting to match the Shaw plan so I would not leave to no avial.  When I finally port out, they call me with an offer to match w...

bhc223 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes