General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Suspension of account

Hi Fido Thank you very much for holding my mobile account for two months from 10th March 2022 to 9th May 2022 .  Since I am still in India, you are therefore,requested to hold my mobile connection for one more month i.efrom 10th May to 9th June2022. ...

Vpsharma by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data usage mishandled

Halfway thru my monthly cycle I got the message that 91% of my data is used up. Turns out MS exchange has been syncing in the background eating up a couple of hundred mb's.. Now I am a diligent person, so I do my homework to turn off the mobile data ...

SimeonM by I'm a participant level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transfering Number to another fido account

My mom was paying my phone bill for a while and I decided that i wanted to start playing for it, so I called in and did a transfer or responsibilty and they informed me of the $50 fee, which is outrageous but I was fine with that. What they didn't te...

Ruvinson by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Setup fees not waived off

Hello, i was told at Toronto Pearson Airport that my setup fees is completely waived off and i dont need to pay anything except for my plan which is of $45. Now my Bill has setup fees and is of total $109.5, no one is ready to help

Satvik1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! False advertising and offers

I was offered I pad 7    32 GB this March for paying 11$ a month and Data charges was waiver and also connection fee was waiver as well .but when my bill arrived they are charging me all full price with 15$ data almost 42$ a month .I already used the...

Flybird by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes