cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Account. Awaiting refund for 3 months

jai_chadha1981
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My refund is due since October. They said I will get the refund in November. In November they said I will get it in Dec. In Dec the rep said it was sent on November to my preauthorized credit card so check with the bank. I checked my statement never received so again I called the agent and this time they said they sent by cheque to the address I already moved out from. I still went to the old address but the new owner said they didn't receive.

Its been 10 days I have been reach out to agent via chat and twitter no help. Not sure how can I get my $46 back.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Jai_chadha1981,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your issues getting your credit balance back. Generally, the balances would be sent to the address they have on file. I understand you have already moved from that location. If the cheque does not get delivered there, it's possible Fido may be able to cancel that cheque and re-issue one to your new address.

I understand you have already reached out to customer service, however, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we would not have access to customers' accounts. If you would like to see if they can re-issue the cheque to your new address, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers