General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Prepaid voicemail from 587-737-0210

I've been getting voice mail from this number recently and my account has been billed for each voicemail.  The number is unidentified and goes directly to voice mail.  I've tried adding the number to my blocked list but this doesn't work.   I'm on a ...

youngster811 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot make outbound calls!

Cant make outbound calls as of today. Inbound calls are coming but when I try to call, it just makes the three beep noise and says call failed. Tried called different numbers. Restarted my phone, did network reset in settings. Still nothing. Anyone e...

danikpopov by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scammed or hacked with phone upgrade

Hi All,   So on 14th March, someone actually logged in to my account (I guess) and upgraded my existing plan and ordered an iphone 13 pro max for no reason. I already have an S21 with Fido which is under a contract then why would I upgrade my phone? ...

Resolved! Fido Account Hacked! What to do?

Just got notified on my email the following: "We’ve shipped your NEW CPO SLEEVE FIDO, FIDOTRISIM, Fido CPO Warranty Information, Apple iPhone 12 Pro 128GB PACIFIC BLUE and ACTIVATION3 ACTIVATION KIT FOR IN-BOX_WCOC update to you on October 19, 2021"....

Reedman245 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Extra Charge

Hi,I have been charged $726 for international call. However, my contract says i have 1000 mins for 24 months and my contract will end on April 31,2023.They are saying that your plan is changed. But I signed agreement for 2 years.And i was not being i...