General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fixed term contract terminated with no notification

I recently got a huge bill of $470 on account of long distance calls for which I had never been charged ever since I first got this number. So, I contact the customer care, really believing they would help me and boy, was I wrong! They tell me the in...

gh89 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Insanely Annoyed With Support

Okay, So my husband was excited to upgrade his phone, placed the 943 down payment. I wanted to change the address, and so they cancelled to do so, ended up not being able to, and now can't reorder the phone at all without placing more money down. I'v...

Synn1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to turn on or off roaming on call

I am looking to enable roaming for one day when I am going to USA. I want to know how to enable/disable this on my number?is it something to enable on phone or call Fido to activate.

Fido Prepaid Roaming

I am a Fido postpaid customer. I am going to start travelling acrros south america next year and I am trying to figure out the best and cheapest way to keep receiving one time password text messages from banks and other apps. Please suggest if the fo...

Whtmy do you do you say. Free

Why fo you say free when entering contests only to fund out you have to purchase something first maybe put that in the contest before you you enter. Before you go through  all the motions only to find out at the end you have to purchase something. To...