General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Have to File a Complaint to CCTS

I have had the incorrect billing issue since the win back team got me back in early this year. Need to call Fido almost every month to solve the issue for several months. They promised call back within 48 hours every time and it has been something 7 ...

LynnH by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to view bills online.

I've been with Fido for over a year, but whenever I try to view my monthly bill the site tells me that my first bill isn't ready yet. I've called Fido four times about this issue. They sent me a paper copy of my, at the time, current bill while they ...

Fraud Department Cancellation

I was given a SIM card instore and was told I was allowed to activate on line to avoide the 50 dollar fee of activation. Everything was up and running via the LiveChat function on the website, as an employee assisted me with the set up and allowwed m...

brookemcg by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing eSIM on an iPhone 12 Pro

I am trying to install an eSIM card on my iPhone 12 Pro for the first time. However, I keep on receiving the following message. “Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change - Your cellular plan could not be set up. Try Again Later.”I have gone to a store...

Panchoy by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes