cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How to contact CCTS, I have question regarding discounts

JainamSanghavi
I'm a contributor level 1

I have an agreement, with account change confirmation number #A1B7C4D7E7F2G1H4I4J2,

Which says specifically that I'll get 10 dollars discount every month. But did not receive for the Feb 2023 bill.
Called Fido twice, and they are repeating the same story that they will get me a call from Manager and I am not getting a call from anyone.

I am tired of staying with Fido now, just wanted to know how to contact CCTS, as I have all the written documents, I should get what I deserve, plus wasting almost 3-4 hours and still missing sleep overnight.

JainamSanghavi_0-1678484617780.png

4 REPLIES 4

FidoValerie

Hey @JainamSanghavi

We're truly sorry to learn that your discount is not appearing on your bills and we definitely want to resolve that for you. 

If a request for a manager callback has already been sent for this situation, you should get the call within the next 3 business days. 
Should that not be the case, you can reach out through any channel listed here and we'll escalate the request.

JainamSanghavi

Hi @FidoValerie The manager's callback request was already made last Saturday, but I haven't received any call yet.

And the link you posted as Hyperlink gives me an error, if you can share details again, would be really helpful.

Thanks.

JainamSanghavi

Still, a second request has been made today for Manager/Supervisor's call back. I am waiting for that, but just the link will help me if I don't get a callback.

I've corrected the link in my previous reply. Smiley