General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Ripped off by Fido for roaming in US

I was in the US for 10 days in October. I turned off cellular data and roaming. I use my phone only when I had access to Wi-Fi. I made phone calls only using WhatsApp when I had access to Wi-Fi. Yet I was billed $12 a day. I am a retired senior on a ...

4837 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Customer Service & poor value for money Spent.

Poor customer serviceI have been loyal fido customer since August 2009, it has been more than  13 years. (Total 160 months, i have paid more than $16,000 to Fido for its services)I guess its time to switch to a different carrier.I was on hold for 2.5...

Md18 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My data not working

Hi, I changed my data plan on blackfriday and it says the paln was pending. Today I saw the same plan on my fido app,so i just click change paln and it confirmed. But after then my phone didn't have data service.  I restart phone couple times and no ...

Hzh9615 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes