General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Automatic Payments

Hello, I put on the automatic payments in my Fido account. I set it through my banking account insted my credit card. Is it the same? I mean, I read in some forums that making a payment through tha banking account can take until 5 business day to imp...

Seba76 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

APP

The My Account app says that it is not installed. And yet the icon is on my phone. I can see it says it's installed on Google play store. I even tried to Uninstall and then it just says to update it. No option to reinstall. My phone is a Galaxy A715w...

jphussey by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Winback is very hard to get in touch with

Last December 2019, after having a disagreement with Fido for US roaming charges, we decided to move to another cell provider. After porting our two number to the new company, my wife and I started receiving several phone calls a day from a private n...