General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Billed for roaming

I was billed for roaming to the USA when I was in Canada. How do I get those reversed.

sharon022 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Customer service - (NON) response time!!

Need to vent out, before blowing off! Spent almost 2 hours on chat with Fido CR yesterday - got a resolution in writing that a technician will be sent out , got an escalation # and the promise that i'll get a text with a date/time when technician wil...

dusorin by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Roam for repaid Pulse plan

Hi, I have a Prepaid Pulse plan which includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, 1gb data ($60 per month). If I travel out of Canada, can I top up my account with $50 beforehand and use Fido Roam for 3 days max at $15 per day? Thanks!

Cancel a second line?

Hi, I am abroad now and won't be back to Canada in a year. So I need to cancel my second line. Can you please help me cancel it? thank you very much!

altairtim by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung promo

Hey I understand the whole bill credit thing but I find when I go to check out to upgrade my phone the price gose from $50 (with credit down to $15) to showing its $56 a month its not much money but I would still like to know why its $6 more the what...

DarrenR by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes