General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Question regarding fido plan

Actually,there are 1000 minutes  for international calling included in my plan and i have used only 587. But they put long distances charges of $38.25 in my bill payment so please tell me what i have to do right now.

Singhman25 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido unauthorized credit check

I am a customer with fido with almost 3 years now. On october 2022 I saw a credit check on my report from Fido Solutions and then my credit score dropped 25 points!!!!! I did not apply for any new services or products from fido. As an immigrant I am ...

Panizt by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

worst customer service experienced

Dear Team, I have come across the worst customer service of my life from Fido. On the 29th of December, I was offered a plan for 50 GB data for $65 with a discount of $20 which comes at $45. I had the pleasure of talking to a rep named prassel and to...

Hardiklakhia by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High Bills & Poor customer service

I am Nimesh Pate. I am a fido customer from 14th December 2022 onwards.  I bought sim card from Cambridge center. I was offered a $50 plan for 40GB. However I received bill for $75.82. I visited The same store thrice to resolve the issue, also I had ...

Nimesh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes