General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Refer a Friend incident

December 27, 2022, my friend referred me and I signed up for a new mobile plan with Fido. After that , I gave my referral code to another friend of mine to become a Fido customer. I took the steps the Fido agent advised me and signed up to be eligibl...

YFuji by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Getting Chinese spam calls every day (multiple times)!

I've been getting spam calls - automated recording in Chinese mandarine - everyday and multiple times. Most of these calls were from Ontario and today I noticed the numbers starting to come from US and Mainland China. I've been in this situation for ...

bo12 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming charges

Hi allLast month our family went for a. 4 day trip to Montana. I had activated roaming and my wife kept her phone without activating roaming. She did not answer any calls, nor reply to any messages and not even activate her phone. Kept her phone enti...