General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Ordered an iPhone 13 Pro, still no shipping info?

I ordered a iPhone 13 Pro on September 27th, with the website saying it would arrive within 2-5 business days. So far, all I've received is a change to my plan and an email congratulating me on my device, no shipping info despite the fact that the we...

Fizzy16 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido bill

Hi,    I have a question, I have set up my fido account for pre authorised payment. But I forgot that the I already enrolled my account for pre authorised payment. So I paid the bill manually on my bank account on the due date. It is my first bill on...

Jesss2 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SERIOUS >> FIDO BUG > Trick to get contact Number

Hello there, I recently found a bug on fido website. My friend was using Fido from 2 years and now he changed his phone no due to spam calls, now because of a bug a spammer can generate a referral code from their account and enter my friend's name an...

anish_sodhi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes