cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my bills goes up and why?

rowell
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

my bills goes up without my approval and i want my old plans back for my two account in fido.  I just notice on my bills goes up to $133, because both my account they increase the bills up. Before it was $72 /monthly. I don't know why and there was no explainations from fido. I tried to reach fido customer service but no one is answering the phone. Now i plan to transfer another network provider because of that increasing bills they charge to my credit card.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Rowell,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your bill has increased unexpectedly. Have you had a chance to view the detailed billing? You should be able to view the culprit calls in those details. You should be able view those details via your My Account --> View & Manage Bill. From there, you should be able to Save and/or Print a PDF copy of your bill. Alternatively, you should also be able to access those call details by clicking on Usage summary.

Is it possible you were receiving some discounts or credits which have expired? Generally, if there are any changes made to your plans, Fido would notify you a couple of months prior to the changes in your bills.

You should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like to discuss the increased bill, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers