General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

NEED to cancel the sim card

Hi I am trying to connect with fido to cancel my phone number but they are not authenticating my request. I am no longer in the country and I need to cancel my number because I won't use it. But I am having a lot of trouble connecting with anyone fro...

Resolved! Terrible Customer service for Return

I did the fido trade-in program the second week of december, and was told that i would receive a shipping label to send in my old phone so taht i could receive the credit that it was worth to me account. However after waiting more than 20 days for a ...

megmadden10 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm paying for an extra number I never had?

After speaking with a fido rep after I realized I've been paying for an extra tel number, they cancelled any more usage from it, but say they can take the monthly billing off? I'll have to wait till Dec before for it to expire? Anyone else have this ...

Rodnik by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cant log.in app

Hi i cant log.in my Fido App! "Sorry, we've hit a snag, Please check back later"  what happened? Any solution on this?

Taz82 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes