Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in Issues

huginsweda
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

Having some issues porting in a number from Freedom and I've been getting the run around unfortunately.

When I complete the eligibility check it states the number can't be ported as it is cancelled. Number is active however. Talked to Fido and they advised to talk to Freedom's Port Troubleshooting to add the line to the eligibility list - as the data Fido is drawing on is from the carrier previous to Freedom. Freedom has indicated that everything is up to date on their end - and just advised Fido to submit the port request. The problem is, Fido will not submit a Port request to Freedom if it doesn't pass the eligibility check - so I am stuck in a  loop of Fido stating go to Freedom and Freedom saying go to Fido.

Any tips on how to resolve this? Any way to bypass the eligibilty check and just submit the port request?

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @huginsweda !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Sorry to hear about what's been going on with your port-in request. 

At this point, you can call in and request to speak with our specific department for porting issues! 

They should be able to look into exactly what the issue is and help you further.