General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

My prepaid balance is gone fast

Hi all,I just activated my 15$ text and talk prepaid plan and I only used 14 minutes of my 75 talk minutes, but only 1$ is left in my balance! How does this happen? Thank you

sf8989 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My fido bill is too high

I got a bill today which is of the right amount, 158$ but my account balance is 221$. That's too extra for me to pay. I'll just clear off my phone's balance and move to another carrier asap. In May, the service was out for one day and I have to pay f...

JustAUser by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cheaper Plans

I've been a fido customer for more than 10 years. I pay 85 a month for 10 GB and everything else is unlimited. I've been thinking of switching to another company since pretty much everyone is cheaper. I've been browsing different companies and notice...

ccaines3 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra charge for long distance

I have been using Fido for 2 years. My Fido plan has 1000 long-distance minutes. Fido has charged $40 for long-distance calls, even I did not use my full 1000 minutes. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible and waive the extra charges. Thank y...

maninder85 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes