General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! How do you pay a phone bill with a negative value?

I recently bought a new phone and got a $60 credit for the first month. At first, my next bill was $56.50, but when I went to pay it a few days later I saw the value had changed to -$3.50. When I try to pay the bill, it will not allow me because it i...

FlipCanuck by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged amount not the same as agreed upon

I was told some amount before activating the new lines... My bill is different than what I was told... Customer care said I can't do you have to pay... no one is there to help or find the recordings on what was promised... poor transparency n thief a...

Patelbirju18 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FIDO MACC

hi team, i am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with your service yesterday at may1 my money was deducted from my debit card automatically without even me knowing and using your service. it says fido macc i want my money back this is so frustra...

IMG_3309.jpeg
RajKGaire by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scam warning

Just a heads up to everyone. I just received a very realistic phishing email claiming to be from Fido. If you get it DO NOT follow any links. Use the MyAccount app or go directly to Fidos website.  Quick edit before someone asks. I use automatic paym...

IMG_3226.jpeg