General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Rude Customer Service agent

Hi Everyone! Today is July/13/2023, I called Fido about the US-Canada calling plan which is offered at Costco Wireless, but it is not advertised on the  Fido website. The guy was very rude and was also telling me that we don't know anything about it....

dreamarup by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming Charges inside Canada 🍁

This post is to see how many people had the same issue as me. I did travel to Morden (is close to border but still Canada, received 2 calls while was there. Between 2 and 3, them we decide to go to US and crossed the border around 4:05 (we had to pay...

866BC413-0179-473D-A000-B250E5C7D378.png
MirandaJana by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

account access

hi i ve changed my number because of annoying call everyday from the last owner relative  i have changed it but i lost acces to everything what should i do now to get it back   

Araanes by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido intial setup charge 1st bill

Folks,Very upset about the 1st bill charge.I took the sim card in India , and activated on stores. In shop I asked them they said intial charge will be waived off as they mentioned on sim card which I took in India. They took my sim scan and activate...

Adithya101 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Live Agents ridicously slow

It's extremely frustrating to talk with one of your live agents, they take on average 4/5mins for a response, this is not okay. The whole point of talking to someone via live chat is for a prompt response. Ive been talking to an agent for 30 minutes ...

joe984j by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes