General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! long distance area

i was on a month by month plan for many years and just signed up for the 2 year program. my old plan was $20 for 200 minutes a month. i had a fairly large no-long distance area and i am wondering if i would still have that area. i am so very new to t...

MicKs by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can I block someone from calling my number? (Call Block)

Hi all,   Is there a way to block a call? I keep getting calls from oversees and am worried that if I answer I'll get billed for it. In any case, I don't know anyone from Morocco!!!!!!!!!   I want to put this number on a block list.   They have tried...

Bordel by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Motorola W388 - Outgoing texts

I accidentally deleted my sms message service centre. I then looked online, found 514-993-1123, used that as the number, and the messages still don't seem to be going through. Is there another number that I should use?    

thegame1127 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Checking acount on internet

The security for web page is only partly encrypted just wondering why.Wonder if my information is been seen on web.This what it says :" Parts of the page you viewing were not encrypted before being transmitted over the internet. Information sent over...

soulz74 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes